We are an enthusiastic group of parents that positively support various areas within the College community. We provide valuable thoughts and insights from Parents to the College Leadership. We also raise funds and support various learning areas within the College.
We continue to encourage and support other parents who are with us in this journey of parenting a secondary school student. We provide a connection parents can keep up after Primary School.
- Supporting the Presentation Ball
- Running the 2nd Hand Book Sales event
- Providing memento gifts to the Year 12 graduates at the Annual Valedictory Diner
- Consulting with the Principal team on various whole College matters.
Meetings are held in the Conference Room in the Main Office building. Current meetings are held monthly on a Wednesday evening at 7.30pm. (Except during school holidays)
Meeting dates are advertised in the College “Bulletin” Newsletter.
- have some spare time,
- have ideas for fundraising,
- want to help the College,
- want to meet like-minded parents..... then we are the committee for you.
Meeting Dates for 2018 are:
- Wednesday 12 September 2018
- Wednesday 24 October 2018
- Wednesday 14 November 2018